National Helicopter Services Limited

National Helicopter Services Limited

National Helicopter Services Limited (NHSL) formerly the Air Division (Helicopter Unit) of the Ministry of National Security, is a joint venture between the Government of Trinidad and Tobago (GOTT) as an 82% shareholder and The National Gas Company of Trinidad and Tobago Limited (NGC) who owns the remaining 18%.

The Company was incorporated on October 3rd 1989 and commenced operations on February 1st 1990. NHSL was formed for the purpose of providing offshore helicopter services to the oil/gas sector and other commercial entities as well as continuance of services to Government, particularly in an Emergency or Disaster situation.

The Company presently operates eleven (11) helicopters i.e. two (2) S76A’s, three (3) S76A++, two (2) S76C++ and four (4) BO105 CBS-4’s from its main base at NHSL Heliport, Camden, Couva. NHSL’s main base is situated at Camden, in Central Trinidad 35 minutes highway drive from Port of Spain, 15 minutes from San Fernando the ‘Southern Capital’, and 25 minutes from Piarco International Airport.

Email Me Jobs From This Recruiter

Finance Manager

The Finance Manager reporting to the Director of Corporate Services, will be responsible for managing all aspects of NHSL's finances. The incumbent must posses 15 years post qualification experience and demonstrate advanced knowledge of Taxation, Risk Management and Corporate Governance

We use cookies to customise our website for you, giving you the best possible user experience. If you continue without changing your settings, we’ll assume that you are happy to receive this personalisation. Find out more about our cookie policy

Accept & Close