The Accounting Officer is accountable for the accurate and timely delivery of assigned day to day financial duties.
- To execute the accurate completion and timely delivery of assigned financial activities, including the preparation of financial statements, bank reconciliations, trust account reconciliation, general journals, accounts payable, accounts receivable, bank transfers, cheque disbursements, receipts and payroll.
- The successful candidate should be educated to at least the Undergraduate level in an Accounting discipline or possess ACCA lever 2 or 3 qualifications
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a similar capacity in a Law Firm
- Knowledge and experience in QuickBooks Accounting Software
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Excellent time management skills
- Familiarity with the Legal Profession Act
- Familiarity with Amicus Attorney Accounting Software would be an asset
Post attracts a competitive salary for qualified applicant.
If you meet these qualifications, please do not hesitate to apply in writing no later than October 19, 2020