Ref: Warehouse Supervisor
- Kingston and St. Andrew
- Not disclosed
- Permanent full-time
- Updated 20/03/2017
Our Company is seeking to recruit a Warehouse Supervisor with the skills and attributes required to successfully supervise its warehouse operations. Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, the Warehouse Supervisor will be responsible for the coordination and maintenance of the warehouse operations along with overseeing the activiies of warehouse employees.
Key Responsibiities :
- Supervise warehouse activities to ensure the timely and efficient distribution of products to the retail and wholesale markets.
- Conduct training and evaluation of warehouse staff supervised.
- Prepare reports and statistics as required.
- Ensure the delivery of excellent customer service to internal and external customers.
- Monitor employee performance to ensure adherence to health, safety, security and environmental policies and practices.
- Oversee the implementation of procedures and controls to ensure effective inventory management.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- A Diploma in Distribution/Logistics or in a related discipline.
- Training in supervisory management, warehousing, inventory controls and audit.
- Three (3) years experience in an equivalent position or in a supervisory position in a warehouse/distribution related environment.
Minimum Required Competencies:
- Demonstrated experience in supervising warehouse operations
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Inventory Management Software
- Effective problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent supervisory management skills and the ability to work on own initiative
- Good oral and written communication skills
Interested persons should submit an application no later than Thursday March 30, 2017
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.