Development of efficient, innovative software solutions for the Victoria Mutual Group based on
defined requirements and in accordance with Service Level Agreement.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- First Degree in Computer Science or any other related field.
- Two years’ experience working as a programmer/developer.
- Proficiency in application development languages in at least two of the following
- Application Development -Lansa, VB, RPGLE
- Web Application Development – PHP, HTML, Java, .Net
- Database Management - MS SQL, Oracle
- Report Writing – Crystal Reports, Sequel
- Certification in any of the following would be an asset
- AWD, Lansa Visual/WEB, SQL, Java, PHP, Oracle, Web Design
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Excellent understanding of coding methods and IT best practices.
- Web development Architecture.
- Experience working withLansa, AWD systems.
- Experience working with relational databases.
- Proficiency in development using Microsoft Access, MS SQL.
- Systematic approach to problem solving.
- Solutions oriented and creative individual.