Installation & Maintenance of Digital Electronic Signage
The Sign Technician performs a variety of technical and maintenance tasks related to the repair and maintenance of digital and electronic signs and signboards. Also participate in the installation, maintenance and refurbishment of signs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Essential and other important responsibilities and duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
Environmental Conditions: Indoor and outdoor environments; exposure to all weather conditions; exposure to vibrations, and noise, work on slippery or uneven surfaces; work with and around heavy machinery, in or near vehicle traffic, exposure to dust and fumes from motorized equipment.
• Must be able to stand, kneel and/or crouch for long periods of time
• Must be able to climb ladders and scaffolding
• Must be able to lift in excess of 50 pounds
• Must be able to work in high places, as well as small cramped places
• Must be able to work in hot humid places, as well as cold places
Three (3) years experience with electronic outdoor signs or other related systems.