Ref: Sales Representative
- Kingston and St. Andrew
- Not disclosed
- Permanent full-time
- Updated 16/01/2017
- HR Manager
Roofing Sales Representative
- Obtain orders and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential Customers.
- Prepare quotations and submit orders.
- Service accounts that may be assigned from time to time by Manager.
- Keep track of monthly sales targets.
- Focus sales efforts by studying existing and potential Customers.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc. and inform management
- Make recommendations in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports and making recommendations to management.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks and participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Any other duties as may be requested by your immediate manager and/or other senior manager
* All applications will be kept in strict confidence.