Ref: SALES REPRESENTATIVE
- See description
- Permanent full-time
- Updated 11/01/2017
- HR Manager
- The Sales Representative is responsible for maximizing sales and achieving sales targets set.
- Reports to the Respective Sales/Brand Manager
- Maintaining a sound, professional working relationship with customers.
Under the direction of the Respective Sales/Brand Manager, carries out the following functions: -
- Diligently visits all customers on your customer listing on a regular basis as outlined in your daily route sheets.
- Maximize sales ensuring that you meet the sales targets set.
- Continually seeking out new customers to add to your customer base and informing Departmental Manager of same.
- Adequately servicing the customers in your territory ensuring that each and every customer is at all times happy with your handling of their account.
- Providing Management with competitive information e.g. pricing and promotional activities
- Liaising with our warehouse as and when necessary to ensure that the deliveries of goods to your customers are done in a timely fashion.
- Assisting with all promotional activity.
- Providing any market intelligence that may assist the company in making strategic decisions re: our products.
- Liaising with our customers to determine their needs or the areas where problems need to be solved.
- Assisting with the handling of the replacement & or credits for damaged or expired products and following up on same.
- Arriving at first outlet by 8.00am on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays ensuring that all outlets assigned are completed in a satisfactory manner. Arriving at office by 8.00am on Tuesday and Thursday, departing for the trade by 9.30am.
- Completing Daily Call sheets in full and submitting these on Tuesday and Thursday to the relevant Sales/Brand Manager.
- Performing any other functions that management may from time to time assign to this post.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- 5 CXC O’ Level passes (inclusive of Mathematics & English).
- A minimum of one (1) year experience in a similar capacity.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must be team player.