Ref: Promotion OfficerCC
- Kingston and St. Andrew
- Not disclosed
- Not disclosed
- Updated 20/03/2017
The Promotion Officer will be responsible for assisting to execute and supervise promotions as directed by the sales and marketing teams. The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Assist the Promotions Manager in coordinating activities to facilitate the smooth running of the Department.
- Work with marketing and sales departments to coordinate promotions across the island.
- Assist in selecting outlets for sales promotions and obtaining confirmation from Store Managers.
- Prepare weekly schedule of activity, assigning promoters and communicating details to the Sales & Merchandising teams.
- Measure promotion effectiveness through the preparation and distribution of weekly reports.
- Assist in recruiting, training, coaching and supervising promoters.
- Assist in the compiling and execution of the budget for activities.
- Select products for sampling and ensuring the timely dispatching to stores island wide.
- Assist in the development and implementation of procedures and policies to enhance the department.
- Associate in Marketing or related field.
- Minimum two years working experience in a marketing or promotion environment.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical.
- Excellent Time Management and Customer Service Skills.
- Must be computer literate and proficient in MS Office.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Ability to apply critical thinking and creativity.
- Detail oriented, pays keen attention to accuracy.
- Must be able to function independently and handle a variety of responsibilities under pressure.