DIRECTV is seeking to recruit an individual who supports our mission, vision and values by exhibiting excellence, competence, collaboration, innovation, respect, commitment to our community and ownership.
DIRECTV is seeking to recruit an individual who supports our mission, vision and values by exhibiting excellence, competence, collaboration, innovation, respect, commitment to our community and ownership. In this regard, we are looking for an individual to lead the Loyalty, Retention and Collections units in the Call Center to achieve all objectives in excellence. In this role, the incumbent will report to the Manager – Customer Care and will be responsible for planning strategies to improve performance, obtaining efficiencies that contribute to cost savings to the Company and
contributing on special project implementations. The ideal candidate must not only be industrious and self-motivated but, also be able to demonstrate strong leadership skills, lead a large and dynamic team and interact with all relevant
stakeholders in a confident matter.
- Collaborate in the development of and lead the execution of relevant strategies through a team of Customer Service Representatives.
- Effectively monitor, measure and review individual and team achievement of the various units to meet all required KPIs.
- Act as an effective mentor and coach to team members in meeting business objectives while inspiring their continued development through hands-on training and performance evaluations.
- Provide leadership to the team regarding the research and resolution of daily issues.
- Maintain open lines of communications with internal and external customers.
- Implement activities to create team spirit and performance improvement.
- Keep up to date with industry trends, both within the satellite programming industry and in the field of customer service best practices.
- Ensure tasks are executed and transactions processed in a timely and accurate manner in compliance with the Company’s policies.
- Develop CSR schedules in collaboration with other Call Centre unit managers to support the pre-planned activities such as quality monitoring sessions, training, coaching, meetings, and non-phone workload and enable the units to meet quality and productivity objectives and employees leave entitlements / programmes.
- Responsible for development and management of accounts receivables and collections reporting process.
- Strong knowledge of Loyalty, Retention and Collections practices and procedures, preferable in a subscription type business.
- Superior people management skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate with others as well as establish and maintain effective working relationship with employees, managers and customers.
- Possess a collaborative and pragmatic approach to finding solutions.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills.
- Meticulous, detail oriented, proactive and dynamic, with the ability to work independently and within a team.
- Ability to attend meetings or perform other assignments at locations outside the office as necessary.
- Flexibility in working beyond normal office hours as required.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask in a dynamic and fast paced team environment.
- Good analytical and critical thinking skills
- Must be a results oriented, confident individual with ability to meet stringent deadline.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree and/or 5+ years of equivalent related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience within a fast-paced sales & marketing environment, and ideally with experience in customer service.
- Solid experience in leading teams to high performance.
- Intermediate level skills in Microsoft office, specifically Excel, Word and Outlook.
We are looking for an experienced operational manager who can work in a rapidly changing environment and take responsibility for the management and delivery of the respective targets.
An attractive compensation package commensurate with qualifications and experience is being offered.
ONLY SUITABLE APPLICATION WILL BE ACKNOWLEDGED.