- Not disclosed
- Permanent full-time
- Updated 14/02/2017
- Human Resources
To provide support to the Accountant on all aspects of the accounting function.
- Prepare accounting entries.
- Post all relevant information in the accounting system.
- Ensure Daily Sales and Collections report is updated.
- Prepare Inter-Company Accounts Reconciliations, Customer Statements and Debit notes.
- Investigate and resolve customer queries.
- Reconcile customer account balances in sub-ledger to GL.
- Prepare other reports as required.
- Code cash and cheque vouchers.
- Perform daily reconciliations of Salesmen's cash sheets and prepare deposits.
- Prepare orders for stationary (Order books, Invoice Books, etc…)
- ACCA Level 2 or equivalent in another accounting designation.
- 5 O’ levels/CSEC inclusive of Math, English and Accounts
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in similar role
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Knowledge of principles and practices of business and accounting
- Good communication skills (written and oral)